Published on May 22nd, 2013 | by IceCube
GLiTCH chats with The Walking Dead crew
Gamebug’s GLiTCH talks zombies with Kevin Boyle, Executive Producer of The Walking Dead by Telltale Games:
1. What makes your zombie game different to all the others?
We’ve tried to make a point that these (walkers) aren’t faceless monsters to be dispatched by the dozen; they were people, with families and history.
2. So, with all due respect to them – which melee weapon would you rather use on a zombie?
I’d have to pick a claw hammer. I figure I’d want to travel light, and going with something that could serve multiple purposes would be good.
3. Oh yeah? And which celebrity zombie would you be okay introducing your claw hammer to?
It would have to be Chuck Norris, only to spare the world the loss of hope a zombie Chuck Norris would surely cause.
4. If Megan Fox was a zombie would you date her?
I don’t think zombie Megan Fox and I would have much in common.
5. So if zombies took over the world, who would become zombie president?
I have no idea, but I think we can agree it wouldn’t be Chuck Norris. I’ll have spared us of that. Claw hammer style.
Thanks for being such a good sport Kevin! The Walking Dead by Telltale Games is available NOW from store shelves for XBox 360, PS3 and PC.