Published on December 5th, 2014 | by IceCube
Resident Evil Revelations 2 new details and trailer
Classic S.T.A.R.S. member Barry Burton will be returning in Resident Evil Revelations 2.
Headed for the remote prison island in search of his missing daughter, Moira Burton, Barry meets brand-new character Natalia Korda, a little girl who has a strange power that allows her to sense enemies and hidden items.
Resident Evil Revelations 2 will release as weekly digital episodes on the following dates next year:
Episode 1: Feb 18th
Episode 2: Feb 25th
Episode 3: Mar 4th
Episode 4: Mar 11th
A full retail box set will be available 13th March in Australia and will feature all of the below content:
– All Complete Season content:
- All four main episodes
- Two additional spin-off episodes that focus on telling the side stories of each of the two new Resident Evil characters: Moira Burton and Natalia Korda
- Additional RAID mode character: Hunk
- Additional RAID mode character: Albert Wesker
- Four alternative costumes (one for each of the main characters: Claire, Moira, Barry and Natalia)
- RAID mode Throwback Stage Pack featuring four stages from recent Resident Evil titles
Don’t miss the trailer above!